Capricorn is an original investor in the American Cashmere Industry. If you would like to benefit from our hard won experience and bypass the trial and error phase of learning how to raise goats, call us. For a fee, Capricorn Consults!! will consult with you on any aspect of the cashmere goat industry, excluding spinning techniques. We can advise you on health and herd management techniques, goat selection and culling, shearing and classing. We can also help you prepare a business plan using our exclusive computer modeling program called CapCash. We can set you up on an efficient and effective data tracking program called CapCashII that will guide you on your way in the years to come.
We've literally "been there, done that", and you can be the beneficiary of our experience. To set up an appointment to find out more about Capricorn Consults!!, email Kris at Info@CapCas.com.
The following is our rate list and our expectations when dealing with a client. Please review it before you call for an appointment. Rates are subject to change and we encourage several growers in a region to cooperate to have a local field day where everyone can come and learn the industry. I look forward to meeting with you.
1) Clients are expected to reimburse Capricorn Consults!! for airfare for destinations greater than 500 miles from Laramie, Wyoming unless there are extenuating circumstances.
2) Clients are expected to pay a flat rate of $0.50 a mile for destinations less than 500 miles from Laramie.
3) Driving or flying, travel time is charged at $25 per half day interval.
4) Our consulting rate is $300 a day.
5) Overnight accommodations shall be either paid for or arranged for by the client. Be advised that Kris is allergic to cats.
Capricorn Consults!! | What is Goat? | More About CaPrA